SDL365 is proud of its reputation of using cutting edge technology to deliver fast, efficient service to clients in search of loan solutions. Our technological infrastructure, combined with our team of experts give clients quick access to valuable information and potential loan vendors.
Ever since our entry into the market, we’ve used the latest in computer technology to put us one step ahead of competitors. To date, SDL365 has helped thousands of consumers find the best loan vendors to meet their individual needs. This is thanks to a careful analysis of data, so clients are connected with the most relevant service providers.
Many customers require fast feedback, and our tech makes it possible. We can process data fast, vet vendors, and supply information faster than many competitors. Of course, security is also a high priority, and thanks to secure networks, servers, and protection software, our clients’ private details will always be safe with us.
We must stay on par with what the tech industry provides by implementing relevant upgrades whenever necessary. To help in this department, we need a system administrator. He or she will be responsible for the maintenance but also improvement of our computer systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
As a system administrator at SDL365, your tasks will relate to three primary responsibilities:
Required Background—Skills & Competencies
- Implementation: It will be your duty to source the necessary hardware and software required to deliver exemplary service to SDL365 customers. A budget is available to empower you to obtain new products or upgrades. It’s your responsibility to manage this budget throughout the financial year.
- Monitoring: The day-to-day functioning of the network must be managed. Maintenance is essential to prevent problems and limit downtime. Action plans for emergencies must be kept in place.
- Security: The infrastructure must keep data safe at all times.
Because you’ll be working with the system as well as many team members, at SDL365 your role as system administrator requires both technical and managerial skills.
SDL365 relies heavily on the effective functioning of the computer network. Downtime must be kept to an absolute minimum, and therefore a knack for fast problem solving is essential. You must be able to work under pressure.
The following skills will be valuable as part of your job application:
- Experience in managing people or proof of effective people skills
- Knowledge about computer logic
- At least five years’ experience working on systems
- A background in the financial sector would be beneficial
- Experience in computer coding